Conditions and Penalties
Penalties/Charges for tickets issued from Dhakka/Delhi/Mumbay/Kabul to travel PK International sectors
Effective 8th March 2016 till Further Notice
|USD 35/- (One COB is free of charge in either Direction if change is made beyond 07 days of flight departure)|
|Originating Segment (For travel from Dhakka/Delhi/Mumbay/Kabul)||Return Segment (For travel to Dhakka/Delhi/Mumbay/Kabul)|
|Applicable within four hours of flight departure or after flight departure||
Charge USD 50/-
Charge USD 50/-
|Fully Unutilized ticket||Half/Partially Utilized tickets|
|In case ticket is FULLY UNUTILIZED||In case Ticket is Half/Partially Utilized i.e. one or more segments have been travelled by the passenger,|
|In case ticket is FULLY UNUTILIZED USD 35/- will be charged as refund charges||In case Ticket is Half/Partially Utilized i.e. one or more segments have been travelled by the passenger, One way fare of the travelled segment/segments plus USD 35/- will be charged as refund charges.|
- The above charges apply only for tickets issued in Dhakka/Delhi/Mumbay/Kabul and travel originating from Dhakka/Delhi/Mumbay/Kabul.
- Charge(s)/Penalty(ies) apply to adult, child and infant (occupying a seat).
- Charge(s)/Penalty(ies) shall be levied in addition to any applicable difference of fare that may be due to change of seasonality, class of travel or any other reason.
- Refund not applicable on remaining flight(s) if ticket is utilized out of sequence.
- Charges will be Waived in case of death of passenger (official documents required)
- Void Charges: Not applicable.
- Above Conditions /Penalties apply both on tickets issued by PIA offices and agents.
- In case of applicability of More than one penalty, only one penalty/charge which ever is higher will be payable.
- Change of Booking Charges on International Tickets will not be applicable in case of any Change in Reservation on Pure Domestic Sector within Pakistan.
- These Changes will be applicable through out the year.
- No-show charges will apply after flight departure.