Updates on Travel Advisories and Requirements
Dear Valued Customers,
It is mandatory to provide personal contact information at the time of booking for all flights. Travel requirements and restrictions to your destination countries will be updated here.
Attention Customers Travelling To/From Jeddah. PIA operates flights from Hajj Terminal Jeddah.
1. TRAVELLING TO PAKISTAN
Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination and possession of proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be applicable for all passengers above 12 years of age.
2. TRAVELLING TO CANADA
For complete details please visit: https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/wizard-start
3. TRAVELLING TO CHINA
- Remote Testing: Within 48 hours before boarding, use an Antigen kit or perform a nucleic acid test on your own. Only those with negative results can come to China, while those with positive results should wait until they turn negative.
- Customs Declaration: After obtaining a negative test result, use the WeChat mini program "Customs Passenger Fingertip Service", palm Shanghai Customs APP or web version（https://htdecl.chinaport.gov.cn ）Fill out the "People's Republic of China Entry/Exit Health Declaration Card" for declaration.
- Airlines do not need to verify pre-boarding Antigen test results and nucleic acid test certificates.
- Onboard epidemic prevention: Please strictly comply with the airline's epidemic prevention requirements, take personal protective measures, and reduce the risk of an Epidemic.
- Entry Quarantine: Upon arrival at the port, complete the necessary customs clearance procedures with the customs health declaration code. Those with normal health declarations and no Abnormalities in routine quarantine at the port can enter society. The customs will conduct sampling testing according to a certain proportion. Individuals with abnormal health declaration or symptoms such as fever need to cooperate with customs to conduct epidemiological investigations, medical investigations, and accept sampling and testing of related infectious diseases.
- Local epidemic prevention: Passengers should strictly comply with the requirements of local epidemic prevention and control after entering the country.
4. TRAVELLING TO FRANCE
5. TRAVELLING TO AZERBAIJAN
- RT ticket under one PNR
- Hotel booking
- Show money (500-1000 USD)
- 02 Dose vaccination
- Valid Visa
- Incase of work visa please ensure protector is done from protector office.
6. TRAVELLING TO MALAYSIA
Pax full vaccination is mandatory
7. TRAVELLING TO QATAR
On the directives of the High Authority in the country and what was agreed upon earlier regarding the categories allowed to enter the State of Qatar during the 2022 World Cup, the following categories have been identified to be able to enter the country during the World Cup period, which starts from 01 November 2022 at 00:01 until 23 December 2022:
- Qatari citizens according to a passport or ID card.
- Residents of the State of Qatar of all nationalities, whether Gulf nationals or other nationalities, who hold diplomatic residency cards, and other nationalities who hold permanent residency and ordinary residency.
- Friendly military forces (American - British - French - Turkish - NATO forces) with the necessity of having a movement order.
- Holders of electronic visas previously issued, provided that it is valid / with the necessity to ensure their validity.
- Newborn visa for those born outside the country to a father and a mother residing in the country, provided that their residency is valid, and the mother is sponsored by the husband or an establishment, provided that the child is no more than 6 months old and holds a valid machine-readable child passport.
- Air transit visa for the other flight crew for a period of (96) hours.
- Fans and organizers Hayya card holders, whether electronic, paper or plastic, according to the travel document registered in Hayya card.
- Agents Must verify the validity of the Hayya entry permit, the expiry date, and whether it is for single or multiple entry, by scanning the electronic barcode on the entry permit. Please note that there is Hayya card valid for single entry of 24 hours (Agents MUST confirm that the 24 hours is satisfied by verifying the date of arrival and departure); other Hayya cards are open with multiple entries during the World Cup period.
- Agents Must also ensure that all the data recorded in the Hayya card conform exactly with the passenger's travel document.
- When there is any error in the data or the matter requires an amendment in the data, the Hayya card holder must immediately apply for the amendment. Passenger must NOT be accepted without obtaining approval.
- Travel documents for refugees holders of Hayya cards are not accepted except for travel documents for refugees issued by the Republic of Syria - the Lebanese Republic - the Jordanian passport without a national number, and the passport number begins with the letter (T). All other travel documents are NOT accepted unless there is a prior approval by communicating with the Airport Passports Department.
- The pre-examination of the Corona virus, whether (PCR) or rapid antigen test, has been cancelled for all arrivals to the country as of 1st of November 2022.
- Pre-registration in the Ehteraz platform is no longer required.
Please note that visa on arrival, tourist, official, business and air transit visas will be temporarily suspended during the world cup 2022 event, except for emergency cases, for which a prior approval must be obtained from the Airport Passport Department, before accepting the passengers."
Hayya Flight Operators - Final V2
Hayya Entry Permit - Airlines Officials instructions