PIA Web Ticketing
PIA Web Ticketing
1. What is online ticketing / booking and how do I use it?
Online ticketing / booking is a convenient way of booking your travel over the internet. Using PIA online services you can:
- Book a flight and pay online for your travel
- Request for a particular seat, special meal or service
- Check Flight status with availability of price
- View the Schedule/timetable
2. What flights are available for online bookings / ticketing on https://www.piac.com.pk/?
Online booking is available on PIA operated flights; on all domestic and international on the PIA network and on certain PIA code share flights along with interline partners.
3. How do I use the online booking service?
You can start by visiting https://www.piac.com.pk/ and then follow the process:
- Search flights - Find a suitable flight/routing/date
- Select flights - Display of fares and selection of suitable fares
- Seat Selection – Select normal free seat or purchase bulk head seat (if required)
- Passengers & Payments – Insert details of passengers and payment card details on a secured web-page
- Confirmation – Generation of confirmation of the web booking
4. What should I do if my flight has been cancelled or the scheduled flight time has been changed?
Customers may call PIA Contact Center +92-330-0786-786 for assistance on flights which have either been cancelled or the scheduled flight time has been changed or flight departure is within three hours.
5. Does PIA have a mobile version of the website?
Yes, the mobile version of our website allows you to book flights, check flight schedules, check flight status and more.Our mobile site is a light version of the main website but retains all the core functionality you need when you're on the move or if you simply prefer to get things done from your phone.We also have an app available on Google App Store; you can find it by searching “PIA app” or you may click here to get the app on your mobile. For IOS (Apple App) click here
6. Can I make the booking online and pay at any of the PK Ticket offices?
Yes, you may pay the price at PK Ticket Office, if you desired, however due to ticketing regulations, a different fare may apply if you wish to pay for the tickets at PK Ticket offices. The fares displayed online are for sale and payment made through https://www.piac.com.pk/ only.
Customers can also pay later using My Booking link option to purchase the hold booking within the given system time limit.
7. What is the maximum number of travelers for whom I can make an online reservation?
In one online transaction, you can book up to nine (9) passengers, including (6) adults and children in your traveling party as seats will be occupied. Infants are co-related to the number of adults in the traveling party.
8.Can I make an online booking for a child traveling alone?
No, you cannot make a booking for a child travelling alone. Please contact your nearest PIA Ticket office.
9. Can I request special assistance when making my reservation Online?
Yes, we offer special services and meal requests, and you can choose the same from pre-defined dropdown menus on the passenger information page. If you need any further assistance, please contact PIA Call Center.
11. Can I purchase an open-dated ticket when I book online?
No. The selected sectors must be booked on a confirmed basis and paid for at the same time.
12. How can I check my ticketing time limit to purchase the temporary web booking?
In order to check the applicable Ticketing Time Limit of your booking, please visit www.piac.com.pk and click My Booking tab and enter your Web Booking Reference (PNR) with last name of one of the passenger(s) and press View Booking, alternatively customers may also call at PIA Contact Center for further assistance.
13. Can I book my ticket online and pay later through website?
Yes, you can book or reserve the ticket and pay later using My Booking option to purchase the already reserved booking within the given system time limit.
14.How can I pay for my ticket online, what are the payment methods?
You can use a credit/debit card issued by Master / Visa. Upon successful payment you will receive an Itinerary receipt by email.
15. Can I use more than one card for my payment, if I have a credit limit on my card?
No, currently this feature is not available. Therefore only one card can be used for one transaction at a time.
16. Is it secure to give my personal details and my Credit card information online?
Our site https://www.piac.com.pk/ uses the industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL). The data provided by the customers is maintained under secure/safe environment on PIA servers compliant with PCI/DSS eliminating risk of any kind of disclosure of payment information.
17. Is my Credit/Debit card transaction is secure using PIA website?
Yes, we accept Master/Visa Secure card having 3DS featured enabled which prompt an OTP (One-Time Password) on customers mobile or email.
18. How do I know that the connection is secure?
The closed lock sign on the bottom of the browser is an indication that the page is secure. You may also view the same, using the browser security options in the tools/ properties depending on the browser you are using.
19. Can I make an online payment in a currency of my choice?
Yes, you can change the currency of your choice. However, our prices are automatically displayed based on the city of origin you're flying from.
For example, if you're in the US, booking a flight from Dubai to Karachi, the price displayed will be in Arab Emirates Dirham (AED).
Please note that your payment provider may apply different exchange rates to the fare displayed on the booking page. There may be additional charges incurred, so please check with your payment provider before making your booking.
20. Why have I have been charged a foreign transaction fee?
You are transacting on a website where the Merchant is based in Pakistan. In certain cases where the merchant is not based in the same country as the customer, your card issuing bank may charge an International Transaction Fee, over and above the transaction value. This fee is imposed by Visa/Master and passed on to the card holders by the card issuing bank. For more information you may please check with your bank on the clauses governing these additional foreign fees. This fee is in addition to your ticket fare charged and will be incorporated in your credit card statement. It is not charged or billed by Pakistan International Airlines and hence will not be included in the Online Booking Confirmation email sent to you.
21. How can the fare displayed on the currency converter be different from the amount charged by my bank?
While booking online on our website, fares will always be displayed in the currency of the country of origin of your journey. Furthermore, through the Payment Gateway, Pakistan International Airlines would process and receive payment for the exact amount as displayed on the website. Pakistan International Airlines does not charge any additional charges apart from displayed fare.
22. If I need to change the booking dates, what should I do?
PIA proudly presents to our valued customers an online Manage Your Booking - My Booking option through which customers can easily get their tickets amended online with their desired date changes and payment of any applicable charges.
Alternatively, customer can also visit PK Ticket Office for further assistance along with your Passport/CNIC and payment (conditions apply). You may also contact PIA Call Centre for further assistance.
Note: For involuntarily or No-Show changes, customer are requested to please visit PK Ticket Offices.
23. If I got no-show or reservation has been cancelled, can I change or refund the ticket using My Booking ?
24. How should I get a refund of web ticket?
Customers, can now easily get refund of their web tickets within 3-5 working days by using online My Booking option.
Alternatively, customers can also get their refund by contacting PIA Contact
25. Can I change the route of my web ticket?
26. Can I get a senior citizen discount on web ticket?
Senior citizen discount ticket can only be purchased from PIA Ticket Office upon proper verification of passenger, hence not allowed on online purchases or on temporary web bookings.
27. If I make a temporary web booking of a web discounted flight, can I get the discount if purchases through PK Ticket Offices?
Web discounts are not applicable for temporary online bookings and where ticket purchase is made through PIA Ticket Office. Facilitation charges will apply at PIA Ticket Office in addition to the fares quoted on website for temporary bookings.
28. When I get to the payment page and after submitting details, the transaction end with Session Expiry error?
Customer is requested to please complete all information within 10 minutes of time session.
Furthermore, please ensure with you card issuing bank that 3DS feature is enabled on your card for online purchases.
29. I am getting an error of Card processing or Payment Processing?
1) Name of Passenger in Full.
2) Date of Departure
3) Route / Sector of travelling
4) Flight number
5) Card (Last four digits)
6) Passport or CNIC
30. What documentation can I use for my expense reports with Web Ticket?
31. For temporarily held bookings, will the booked fare be guaranteed till the time of ticketing?
If the ticket is not instantly purchased on temporarily held booking made from web or mobile, the price may be subjected to revisions in the same RBD/fare class at the time of ticket purchase due to the dynamic nature of airlines' pricing decisions. In such cases, a new level price will be applied to the ticket issued online.
32. What can I do, if online payment fails and Payment Error Worldpay is returned?
33. What can I do if online ticket purchase has been unsuccessful and payment got deducted from my bank account?
34. What can a I do if refund amount is not received?
What is Web Check-in?
Web check-in is an online process by which passenger(s) can Check-In through PIA website prior to arrival at the airport and save their valuable time.
Passengers with their Reservation and Ticket in order will be able to Check-In online where available. Passenger needing special handling needs to report to Airport Counter.
Where can I use Web Check-In?
Web Check-In is currently available for domestic flights between Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. Gradually other domestic and International stations will be added.
When can I perform Web Check-In?
For Domestic Flights passenger(s) will be able to perform Web Check-In 24 hours before scheduled departure until 06 hours before departure.
How will I drop my baggage?
Baggage Check-In is not part of Web Check-In and passenger has to report to Check-In counter for baggage drop.
What should I do when experience a problem while checking-In online?
If the passenger was unable to print the Boarding Pass OR were not issued a Boarding Pass, please report to the Airport Check-In counter.
How to perform Web Check-in?
There are three main steps, visit the PIA website and go to Web Check-In.
- Retrieve your booking
Retrieve your booking by entering your PNR / booking reference and last name, OR e-ticket number and the last name to retrieve your booking
2. View Passenger / flight details and Select Seat(s)
Confirm all the passengers and flight details on your booking and Select your seat(s).
You can also add your frequent flyer number if not included yet.
3. Confirm your Check-in
Review the details of your booking, read the Hazardous materials statement. As soon as you agree and click OK, Continue the passenger(s) will be Checked-In.
In case of successful check-In passenger will be able to read message “Successfully Checked In Passenger(s)”. The passenger(s) can now email or take print of the boarding pass.
When do I need to arrive at the airport if I check in online?
After Check-In please makes sure you report at the Check-In counter 90 minutes prior to departure of flight. Please don’t forget the time required for security checks prior to visit a Check-In counter.
What should I do when I arrive at the airport?
If the passenger has printed the Boarding Pass, please report to Check-In counter for baggage drop/ other formalities.
1)How do I find my local PIA Office?
Please click here to find the contact details for your nearest PIA office.
Do you have special offers?
Special offers are regularly updated on this site. Click here to see the latest offers available.