Fare Conditions applicable on travel originating from Canada (Toronto) to Pakistan and to PIA’s International sectors. The charges mentioned apply to each passenger on the itinerary (adult, child and/or infant occupying a seat).
These conditions are applicable on regular fares. Special/promotional fares are for limited time periods and may have different fare conditions. Please note that if more than one fare condition is used to arrive at a fare, the most restrictive condition applies for the itinerary.
Booking Changes and Conditions for Penalties
|TRAVELLING FROM TORONTO TO PAKISTAN|
|Booking Changes (Before Departure)||CAD 200|
|Booking Changes (After Departure)/ No-show||CAD 300|
|TRAVELLING FROM PAKISTAN TO TORONTO|
|Booking Changes (Before Departure)||PKR 5000|
|Booking Changes (After Departure)/ No-show||PKR 7000|
For travel to Pakistan, stopover within Pakistan will be charged @ CAD 100 for adult/child.
- Penalty applies per adult and child, infant occupying a seat.
- No-Show charges will apply after flight departure.
- Charge(s)/Penalty (ies) shall be levied in addition to any applicable difference of fare that may be due to change of seasonality, class of travel or any other reason.
- Refund is not allowed if flight coupons are utilized out of sequence.
- No charge/penalty apply in case of death of/ medical illness of passenger (official documents/ medical certificate required)
- In case a passenger is no-show and require a refund/change of booking then only one penalty/charge, whichever is higher, will be applicable.
- Failure to occupy a reserved seat on any segment of the itinerary may result in cancellation of all subsequent segments.
- Change of booking charges on international tickets will not be applicable in case of any change in reservation on domestic sector within Pakistan.
- No partial refund is allowed except for those interline tickets where only the first interline leg of the journey (i.e.; within Canada or up till Europe) has been used. In all such cases, the full add-on amount (corresponding to the used Interlineable class of travel) and all applicable (i.e. Interlineable) taxes should be deducted before refunding passenger.
- No partial refund is allowed for interline itineraries where any PIA leg has been used.
Baggage Allowance and Excess Baggage Charges
|TRAVEL FROM TORONTO TO PAKISTAN|
|Class of Travel||Free Baggage Allowance||Excess Baggage charges per piece|
|Economy||02 PCS/ 28KG each||CAD 200|
|Business||02 PCS/ 32KG each||CAD 200|
|TRAVEL FROM PAKISTAN TO TORONTO|
|Class of Travel||Free Baggage Allowance||Excess Baggage charges per KG|
|Economy||02 PCS/ 28KG each||USD 110|
|Business||02 PCS/ 32KG each||USD 110|